Website customer service is a whole different animal from traditional service. Websites never close and the Internet by its innovative nature is always transforming and changing. A routine platform or security update can turn “business as usual” into “my website is acting downright unusual.”
Meeting the Challenge
To meet this challenge and continue our mission to provide excellent customer service, ProFromGo Internet Marketing has launched a dedicated PFG Helpers Mailbox for our website maintenance customers. Our PFG Helpers are a direct line to professionals and skill sets our customers need to support every day site needs.
We invite you to meet our Helper team (we even caught photos of them in their natural environment):
Motto: “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you’ve imagined.” This was borrowed from Henry David Thoreau and yes, Chris used his favorite quote for his motto.
- Technical — Deep familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and online marketing/advertising best practices
- Professional — Numerous certifications including Google Trusted Photographer, Google Partners program, Google Apps authorized reseller, and founder of a recognized HubSpot Partner Agency
- Personal — USAF veteran and former police officer. Proud dad. Adult league ice hockey player. Owner of a very friendly 102-pound Doberman who thinks she’s a lap cat. Frequently uses key quotes from almost every popular funny movie in the past 15 years, and in perfect context.
Chris Vendilli is the founder of ProFromGo and the project leader of this small but tight-knit team of web geeks. Chris has knowledge and experience in web design and development, digital marketing and advertising, social media management, and more. Chris focuses most of his professional time on sales, project management, digital marketing/advertising strategy, and building up client relationships.
Motto: “Reality continues to ruin my life…”
- Technical — PHP, HTML, CSS, Apache, MySQL, WordPress & more…
- Professional — Web Application Developer, Linux Server Administrator
- Personal — USMC Veteran, outdoorsman, fun-loving dad
Brett is a web designer and front-end web developer with over ten years of professional experience in the web design and development industry. Brett specializes in creating custom web sites for businesses & personalities, focusing primarily on custom WordPress theme design and development.
Motto: “It’s a good day to be alive.”
- Technical — Website analysis, WordPress, Google Analytics, & HubSpot certified
- Professional — Marketing, content creation, public relations, link building, & social media
- Personal — Gym regular, professional socializer, passionate Steelers fan
Chris is an enormous fan of all things search. He is constantly keeping up with the latest Google algorithms and analyzing new tools to help ProFromGo’s clients succeed in the vicious search engines. Not only does he have an eye for great marketing campaigns, but he also takes great pride in being able to track the dollar return of each one.
Motto: “All generalizations are false, including this one.”
- Technical — WordPress, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Oxwall, Articulate Storyline, & more
- Professional — Writing/editing, consulting, needs analysis, instructional design, social media, customer service, narration, & more
- Personal — Setters of Catan champion, popcorn enthusiast, Miyazaki film hoarder, NPR newscaster/GLaDOS impersonator
Liz is an experienced WordPress developer/designer and online content creator with a fiery passion for writing and editing. Liz is also an experienced trainer/consultant who strives to make the complex and inaccessible into ready-made and ready-to-go. When not writing or working, she’s play testing games (online and tabletop) or building/fixing computers.
We’re excited to launch this new support channel and look forward to continued excellence for our customers. If you’d like to know more about our services, contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.
The PFG Team