Character and passion fuel our creative efforts.
At ProFromGo, “WE C.A.R.E.” represents the guiding core values that we share and live by. We work hard together and play to win.
“We” means TEAMWORK.
- It’s no coincidence that the “We Care” emblem resembles a team logo. We’re on a team with each of our clients, and we’re on a team with each other.
- Teammates always take care of each other.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
The environment we work in should always be creative, productive, and fun.
- A mindset of abundance is a must to remain at our full creative potential.
- Our clients’ needs and goals must be understood empathetically on a deep and interactive level in order for us to innovate the creative solutions they deserve.
If you aren’t measuring and goal setting, you’ll never know what success feels like.
- Our work can help our clients accomplish their business goals and objectives and we’re not successful unless our clients are successful.
- Sunlight is the best disinfectant. We’ll keep the important metrics out in the sunshine where everyone can see them.
Towards each other: We’re all just big kids at heart and must always play nice together.
- Towards our clients: Entrepreneurs and small business owners are tightly woven into the fabric of our communities. They are the lifeblood of our business. They deserve the utmost respect and we’ll strive to earn their respect in return.
- Towards the process: We’ll work diligently to understand, accommodate and when appropriate, improve our customers’ processes. We request our customers return the favor.
Excellence and professionalism are required in all we do.
- Every task or objective we set out to complete should be approached not with a “how do I get this done?” mindset, but one of “if there were an award for doing this better than it’s ever been done before, how do I win it?”
- With every task, campaign, or project we either win… or we learn.
We are inspired by challenges and lead from the front.
People are our core focus. We’re all about relationships and becoming long-term partners to our clients.
“Did we just become best friends? Do you want to go do karate in the garage?”
Leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, advertising, technology, management, and consulting.
Chris’s team at ProFromGo has expertise in web design and development, SEO, inbound marketing, paid search, and sales and marketing automation programs.
ProFromGo is certified in various Google programs and is one of the only HubSpot Platinum solutions partners in their region.
A lifelong technophile turned entrepreneur, he currently resides in Wexford, Pennsylvania in a houseful of ladies, with his wife, Tracey, and their three young daughters: Natalie, Giulia (pronounced like “Julia”), and Nora. In his free time you’ll find him camping, fishing, or playing beer league ice hockey with a bunch of guys who refuse to admit they’re already over the hill.
Director of Business Development
“The owner of the axe, as he released his hold on it, said that it was the apple of his eye; but I returned it sharper than I received it.” -Henry David Thoreau
Business Development, Sales, Strategy Development, Account Management, Marketing, Advertising.
John has a BS in Marketing and Business Management from La Roche College where he was also a four-year athlete as an outfielder on the Redhawks baseball team. Outside of work, you can find him fishing, hunting, or canning vegetables from his garden.
“When I’m traveling, I won’t miss an opportunity to try great pasta.” – Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
Inbound Marketing, Social Media Management, Email Communication, Strategic Marketing Planning, Client Communications
She believes marketing is the heart of any organization and truly enjoys the work she does. Outside of work, there’s a good chance you’ll find Lauren listening to Taylor Swift regardless of what she’s doing.
Senior Web Developer
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.” – Richard Feynman
Server administration, Back-end code & API integration, front-end development, UX testing, deployment, maintenance, and support; Or in short, full-stack development.
. In school it meant crafting over 25 models of paper airplanes, designed for loops, boomerang flights, and even water bombs. Eventually though, it lent itself to computer. At 16 he built his first computer and 2 years later, his first website. 7 years from that point, Yusef has built over 200 websites and written hundreds of thousands of lines of code. 3 of those years, he’s been working for ProFromGo as the “go-to” for all things technical. He prides himself on crushing deadlines and squashing bugs with vigilance. Though his hobbies include running and frisbee, most of his free time is spent learning new tools and skills, improving his processes, and frequenting Github & Stack Exchange. The same attention to detail that enthused his paper aviation as a child, he now dedicates to keeping our clients websites secure and running smoothly.
“Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.” — Tyrion Lannister
Inbound Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Strategy and Content Creation.
In her free time, you can find Erica binge watching Netflix shows, practicing martial arts, drinking way too much coffee or tending to the needs of her spoiled dog and multiple reptiles.
Senior Art Director
“Trust dreams. Trust your heart, and trust your story.” – Neil Gaiman
Art direction, print design, digital design, illustration, typography, branding, content strategy.
So much so that in college, Sarah studied Graphic Design with a special focus on illustration and landed her first job at an ad agency in.. yep.. Downtown Pittsburgh. Just down the street from where her grandfather’s art studio resided. Her experience over the years spans traditional print design likes posters and invitations, digital design for ads and websites, and art direction of video and photo shoots. She believes everyone has a story to tell and wants to tell those stories through her work.
In her free time (what’s that?), you can usually find Sarah with her nose in a book, playing any game in the Zelda franchise, tickling the ivories on her piano, drinking a lot of tea and dreaming of her next trip to Ireland.
We are certified and ready to help you reach your business goals.
Let our industry experience, software expertise, advanced certifications, and user empathy help grow your business.
We’ll own your challenges & find the solution for you.
ProFromGo is your one-stop-shop for proficient end-to-end digital marketing and web services.
We grind to keep you ahead of the curve. Visit us in our cozy office nestled in South Side, Pittsburgh, call us at (412) 530-5027, or reach out to one of us individually and we will get you headed in the right direction.