Character and passion fuel our creative efforts.
“We” means TEAMWORK.
- It’s no coincidence that the “We Care” emblem resembles a team logo. We’re on a team with each of our clients, and we’re on a team with each other.
- Teammates always take care of each other.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
The environment we work in should always be creative, productive, and fun.
- A mindset of abundance is a must to remain at our full creative potential.
- Our clients’ needs and goals must be understood empathetically on a deep and interactive level in order for us to innovate the creative solutions they deserve.
If you aren’t measuring and goal setting, you’ll never know what success feels like.
- Our work can help our clients accomplish their business goals and objectives and we’re not successful unless our clients are successful.
- Sunlight is the best disinfectant. We’ll keep the important metrics out in the sunshine where everyone can see them.
Towards each other: We’re all just big kids at heart and must always play nice together.
- Towards our clients: Entrepreneurs and small business owners are tightly woven into the fabric of our communities. They are the lifeblood of our business. They deserve the utmost respect and we’ll strive to earn their respect in return.
- Towards the process: We’ll work diligently to understand, accommodate and when appropriate, improve our customers’ processes. We request our customers return the favor.
Excellence and professionalism are required in all we do.
- Every task or objective we set out to complete should be approached not with a “how do I get this done?” mindset, but one of “if there were an award for doing this better than it’s ever been done before, how do I win it?”
- With every task, campaign, or project we either win… or we learn.
“Did we just become best friends? Do you want to go do karate in the garage?”
Work Skills:Leadership, entrepreneurship, marketing, advertising, technology, management, and consulting.
Bio:a Pittsburgh police officer and spent his first 5 years with the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police patrolling the city’s North Side neighborhoods. He was later promoted to the position of Detective and re-assigned to the city’s Computer Crime Unit in 2012 where he was trained in computer forensics by the United States Secret Service at the National Computer Forensics Institute (NCFI) located in Hoover, Alabama. A lifelong technophile interested in entrepreneurship, Chris resigned from the city in 2014 to pursue entrepreneurship goals full time after several years of successful freelancing during off-duty time. YOLO! Today, Chris leads up a boutique creative marketing agency headquartered in Pittsburgh’s South Side called ProFromGo. The company specializes in delivering strategies and tactics that help bolster online visibility for small to mid-market privately owned businesses. He focuses on the measurement and analytics that help businesses who are active online gain intelligence, clarity, and insight into which specific parts of their marketing and advertising budgets are getting the results. Chris currently resides in Pittsburgh with his wife, two young daughters, and a giant Doberman named Barli.
Justin BabcockSenior Partner/Operations Manager
“True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less” – C.S. Lewis
Work Skills:Project management, leadership, process improvement, strategic planning, team building, lean and six sigma green belt certification, Excel power user
Bio:ent never faltered. Justin has managed teams from 2 to 140 people and budgets from $500 to $15 million. He’s held titles from Field Service Representative to Chief Operating Officer. Regardless of the role, he brought the same mindset to every job and every project; be humble, have integrity, and continue to grow. Today, Justin is a Senior Partner with ProFromGo. His duties include everything from taking out the trash to integrating the strategic vision. Primarily, Justin makes sure we do what we say we’re going to do. This includes meeting budgets, ensuring on time delivery of creative assets, and coaching our team.
Josh HortonSenior Account Executive
“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” – Michael Scott
Work Skills:HubSpot Guru, SEO, Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, and Content Marketing
Bio:etty much every other minor league ballpark on the east coast. When not behind his MacBook you can probably find Josh at a Pirate game or watching The Office on Netflix for the 100th time. Josh currently resides in Pittsburgh with his dog, Dunkin.
Yusef LockwoodSenior Web Developer
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool.” – Richard Feynman
Work Skills:Server administration, Back-end code & API integration, front-end development, UX testing, deployment, maintenance, and support; Or in short, full-stack development.
Bio:. In school it meant crafting over 25 models of paper airplanes, designed for loops, boomerang flights, and even water bombs. Eventually though, it lent itself to computer. At 16 he built his first computer and 2 years later, his first website. 7 years from that point, Yusef has built over 200 websites and written hundreds of thousands of lines of code. 3 of those years, he’s been working for ProFromGo as the “go-to” for all things technical. He prides himself on crushing deadlines and squashing bugs with vigilance. Though his hobbies include running and frisbee, most of his free time is spent learning new tools and skills, improving his processes, and frequenting Github & Stack Exchange. The same attention to detail that enthused his paper aviation as a child, he now dedicates to keeping our clients websites secure and running smoothly.
Alyssa MooreSenior UX/UI Designer
“We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” – Chuck Palahniuk
Work Skills:Creative design for mobile and web experiences, content strategy, branding and illustration, print design, art direction, Adobe Creative Suite
Bio:Hailing from a small town in Pennsylvania, Photoshop didn’t quite fit in the budget. Through this, she gained a love for design and still prides herself in being able to find a solution to any design hurdle. Gaining her Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and working in various design atmospheres has since expanded and perfected her skillset. At ProFromGo, Alyssa leads all creative projects and ensures each client’s unique story is told. To recharge her creative juices, you can find Alyssa living out her glory days listening to the same pop punk albums over and over again or spending time with her lovely family!